Healthy Pig-Out

I looked for a photo or two, but not found, we have words. I could have been asleep so easily by just sitting down in the recliner when I got home from work, but no, I cleaned chicken instead. The chicken was seasoned and set in the over for it's two hour slow cooked journey into meat of a buttery texture (not in butter, mostly in spices with a touch of oil from a garlic sauce, just soft, tender, yummy. I was not even all that hungry, but I was ready for food and there was TA talking about going out for food. We went to a poke place (raw fish bowls, Hawaiian origin) and I got seasoned raw tuna on spinach with tomatoes and a little cream cheese and crunchy garlic and onion toppings. I felt full after a few bites, but ate the whole large bowl anyway. With more than a half pound of shrimp added at home. That put me to sleep until the alarm for the chicken rang. Then, I ate the chicken. All four thighs. The two day partial fast came to a crashing end. Mostly, because the salts and spices sent my tongue and body into orgasmic compulsion to eat it all. That is the orgasm of food, the oral ecstasy.

The body feels tired and wired, energized enough to heal and to continue growing, and sleep.

Tomorrow, perhaps, the semi-fast begins again.

Food, if you only knew...

Comments