1, 2, 3, 4, Pop

After four days of light calories, under a thousand for sure, under 600 each day, I think, along comes today. Unplanned, a coworker shows up at my office this morning and asks if I want to go to one of my favorite Italian restaurants for lunch. Sure, I say Eggplant Parm and a half dozen garlic knots. Then, I decide no more food until tomorrow's all-we-can-eat Sushi splurge. Until after oftball practice when a team Iused to play with were playing and I hung out to watch and then went to Kiwi's Pub for... Ribeye bites, 10 garlic parm wings (all flats), double blue cheese, sweet potato fries basket, and a last minute impulse order before the rest of the food arrived because I saw someone else order them, cream cheese jalapeno poppers. Water and lemon for both meals. I wasn't done. I decided to splurge further on calories with a Wawa Long John. Unfortunately, they did not have any and I settled for a chocolate covered donut, Milky Way Fudge bar, a pack of Cadbury Mini-Eggs, and two Cadbury Eggs. I am still nibbling on the Fudge Bar. Oh so yum, oh so wired, and oh so subdued at home, but that's another story for another blog.

Narf :)

Comments