Madness of Emo Sugar Cravings

Frustration was high after all those calories, meat, fat, and did I forget water? Yes, I forgot to drink water, dammit. I aso ate too fast. Cheeseburgers, 2.3 slices of 45 calorie breads, three slices of fat-free cheese, and unknown meat fat content but it tasted like more fat than I usually eat in burger meat. He also put the seasoned side down so the seasoning got way crunchy and less blended with the meat. Anyway, I binged out to the store and brought back Keebler Fudge Sticks, Hostess Cup Caps, Chocolate Cashew Milk, and Chocolate Truffle Cashew Milk Ice Cream. Half a pint of ice cream, half a container of milk, and four (of eight) cupcakes are left. For now. I may calculate calories later, but definitely more than the past five days combined. What a sugar rush. The sugar coma sitting in the chair for a few hours, and now, wired and loving every minute of it. Almost.

Narf :)

Comments