Shrimp and Cheese Sauce

Among the cheap shrimps in the world, the two cheapest I've found (that I have access to) is Costco and Walmart and Walmart frozen shrimp is cheaper and fresher than Costco. Publix is a lot more expensive, but generally better. Anyway, tonight was Shrimp with a cheese sauce. The cheese sauce was a can of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup, several slices of fat-free American cheese, fat-free cream cheese, a sliver of fontinella, a bit of spray oil (which is in many of my make-shift dishes, but seldom mentioned), dehydrated onions (again, in many when frozen chopped onions are not available and not always mentioned... someday I will return to fresh foods, but the convenience of frozen pre-chopped is a big draw I've gotten used to while living like a refugee), ketchup, mayo, a variety of spices I will list someday somewhere (anticipation... ketchup commercial, remember?), and two slices of Pepperidge Farm light Oatmeal bread. Whatever you may think of processed foods and this combination, it was delicious.

Comments