High Cal Day

Large corner of chocolate cake with extra icing to the point where I did not want any more, but finished it anyway. I learned that I seriously must carry some sort of contained with me when I go out to eat. Or I must throw away food. There is a purist in me who resists throwing away food. Carry the folded up container then. I've got a couple, put it in the laptop bag that travels with me everywhere I go. Yup. Lunch was paid for by work, the Annual Christmas party. Chipotle, luke-cold because they did not put the heating units out and the food was delivered and sat for at least forty minutes after that. Why I filled my bowl is stupidity. Why I took the huge piece of cake with all that icing is even more stupidity. It was not that good and just got less good as I went along. Fun times at work though, but old eating habits suck. Good lesson. See the body blog for the smile. :)

Comments