After Midnight

Yes, I know the time stamp is Saturday, but I didn't get back here until well after midnight ad I was eating fat-foods right until I left. The challenge of having mostly over overweight friends is that when they make a bring your own dish party, there's almost nothing but fat-food. Ziti in meat sauce, various mac and cheese dishes, pulled pork sliders, various cheese dips (hot and cold), meat balls, an enchilada bake, and more... nothing lean, low-fat, or low carb. Mostly packaged processed foods. Alas, the American diet. And here I though I was living like a refugee these past two years. Anyway, I joined in by spending more than $50 on desserts and ate some. I may be sorry I left half of them there, but it's a wise decision. I could not find photos of all the desserts, two kinds of Walmart bakery creme filled cookies (carrot and chocolate chip), more creme filled pastries, and I also brought assorted condiments but the ultimate yummy was...

Comments