Football Party

Spending the evening pet sitting for friends, I decided to use the clean kitchen and pig out on football food. Started with six deviled eggs, bacon chipolte style. Then a half pound of 11-15 shrimp. Then a bacon pizza with extra cheese with a pepperoni pizza pot pie from Australia which lead me to wonder if they have cheese in Australia. Then three different desserts, a chocolate mouse parfait, a chocolate fudge napolean, and a yo-yo (two chocolate chip cookies with heavy whipped cream (almost icing) between them, dipped in thick chocolate that hardens. Oh yes, the calories. Oh yeas even more, the yum. Some pretzels for snacking. I think that's it. I'll reduce calories during the week and get back under 180 (I was 179 yesterday, but that's for another blog). Much love for football food tonight. :)

Yum :)

Comments