Minimal Calories

So just a protein shake yesterday, and a very low-calorie meal today. A bag of onions, a bag of cauliflower rice, and two pieces of flounder. Earlier a couple of protein shakes. The onions and the cauliflower were maybe 100 cal. So the meal was probably under 300 cal. So it’s a 500 cal day. The scale here said 176.8. The digital scale at the gym said 177.6. And the beam balance scale at the gym said 179. That’s the first time I got the beam balance scale under 180. I hope to keep it there. Not much of a foodie blog, but hey, it is recording what I eat and I am on a mission to drop weight so it's a successful blog. At least it is recording success and that is what maters to me. Success may mean something different to you and that's fine. Hope you enjoy yours.

Photo to follow...

Comments