Wild Wings

So the coach of the travel team seems to like to go to the Buffalo Wild Wings after practice and the fool that I am decided to go with and order the large order of wings because I worked hard during the practice and needed some sort of protein other than the protein drinks. I had four of those during practice, I think. Two 100 calorie and two 160 calorie. So today turned into a 2000 calorie day after all, but I went to the gym after lunch too. Desert Heat was their hottest dry rub (figuring dry rub was lower in calories, but they didn't list exact amounts) so half the order was that. Mango Halapeno is their third hottest wet sauce and the other half was that. The Desert Heat was good but needed some salsa to activate it (luckily I had salsa to dip) . The Mango Habanero was delicious. Burning lips, yummy taste. Definitely some wild wings. The wing themselves could have been higher quality though. Meanwhile the weight was 187.7 on the home scale before I left, 192 on the gym scales after eating and drinking (160 ounces of water, 44 ounces of protein drink). Body is wiped, but still on the good side. Friend of food could use a friend right now lol :)



Comments