Onions, Peppers, Protein

The stable low calorie diet I've chosen is working as the scale read 181.6 and the basic ingredients most days are onions, peppers, and some sort of protein. I supplement with multivitamines, B-C complex, and several other secret ingredients (cinnamon, chromium, apple cider vinegar, cranberry, several kinds of veggie drinks or pills, and protein drinks. Some days it's just the pills and protein drinks. I was almost 230 lbs in May. The last labs were two weeks ago and they were the best I had since November 2016. Yay will power. Yay love of onions and peppers. Yay changing habits. I am still very much a friend of food, I am just waiting until I am a body of a certain weight (not sure what that weight will be) before I devour pasta or Italian, bread, cake, steak, potato, rice, sugar drinks, friend foods, cheeseburgers, rich sauces, and the rest of the foods that can easily be over a thousand calories on a single plate or bowl. I did have sushi and some fried appetizers on Saturday, so I am not strict crazy, just strict. Or crazy. Just not strict crazy or crazy strict.

Tonight is onions, peppers, flounder, shrimp, and pulled pork. Maybe a little fat free cheese, I haven't decided yet. Maybe a couple of tablespoons of cream of mushroom. Maybe carrots. It's gonna be good and less than 1000 calories for the day.

Comments