Lots Of Small Meals

Breakfast was six slices of fat free turkey with a slice of cheese I’m not sure if the cheese was Velveeta or 2%. Two protein drinks, one 160 cal the other 100 cal finished off in the morning meal after walking for about 90 minutes. It was comfortable until the last half hour when the sun sarted baking the day. This is what I planned to do yesterday but got sidetracked. I hoped to do this more often. A couple of hours later, a 160 calorie protein drink with lunch was about ten medium shrimp, a yogurt, and a 160 calorie protein drink. Getting back here after being out for more than eleven hours, I was still hungry so I made an onion, peppers, cheese, and various spices omelette. Actually threw a little vegetable spread (we call it butter these days). The scale still reads 187.2. Maybe it's broken.

Hopefully I am still heading in the right direction.

Comments