Frozen Food

Frozen pizza. Not every night is a $60 dinner at one of the best restaurants in town. So tonight was a DiGiorno rising crust pepperoni pizza with extra sauce left over from eggplant parmesan and about 8 ounces of extra cheese. Garlic, Yum. Since this is now a food blog, I suppose I should have taken a photo but I ate it already. Yes, I ate the whole thing. Believe it. And a piece of leftover Riverwalk (local pizzeria) pepperoni, mushroom, onion pizza for an appetizer too. So let's see. The whole pizza is 2160 calories without the extras. The extra cheese is 721 calories. The extra appetizer slice is a few hundred more calories. Yes, I am packing on a pound a day with my current over-indulgent dietary choices. Probably why I started this blog. In case you though was just another foodie. I am a foodie, a seriously craved food lover, even when I don't emotionally eat. It was a bloated night, this night. Oh, but let's not shift focus on this body, there's a blog for that. This here is all about the food. Yeah, frozen pizza.

Comments