American Diet

From 8:00 AM until 9:00 PM, I was at the softball fields and pitched five games. The only food was poor quality high priced questionable credentialed vendor food cooked on a grill right next to the fields. (with dirt and clay blowing and no sanitary considerations at all. So I had one small italian sausage and re-fried fries. I finally left the fields and searched for food and Harpo suggested Perkins so I tried it and meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, and I added grilled asparagus (and had to send string beans back because the waitress pressed the string beans button instead of the grilled asparagus button and five asparagus stalks cooked on a dirty grill was certainly not worth $3 and the rest of the food was ok, so I remember why I seldom eat anything other than breakfast food at Perkins. Not a good food day, the typical American diet.

Comments