Weekend Fool

Lots of Chinese, especially fried appetizers, and lots of chocolate and ice cream and even coffee. The daily is full of it, like me. The body is hurting, while the mind is trying to laugh it off (and doing too good a job of it). At least there were no chips or cookies, at least not this weekend. four days to the elliptical. Feeling fat. And hungry again. Four days can't come soon enough lol.

Did you come here to celebrate food? Maybe next time... Hey, at least I enjoy the food, as opposed to this guy (I went looking for a photo and got distracted lol). I mean, he's a foodie's nightmare. What a waste. Food abuse. American foodies have so much to learn, especially in the south. Hey, what can I say, it's a "restaurant" ya'll, a restaurant, ya know? I hear the menu is overwhelming. lol. Still, sometimes a fast food binge is really amazing too. Cook Out, I suppose I'll try it one day, maybe. Wonder if BurgerFi would make it there lol. Ok, you just had to be there.

Narf :)

Comments